Pages

Kira's bookshelf: read

Blood of the Fold
Halfway Hexed
No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19)
Dark Secret
Taltos
You Slay Me
Blue Moon
Dark Gold
Fantasy Lover
The Spine of the World
Traitor to the Blood
Winterbirth
The Halfling's Gem
Naked Dragon
Crux
Holy Smokes
Dance of Death (Pendergast, #6)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Deep Kiss of Winter
Lover Awakened


Kira M's favorite books »
}

Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I've read lately O.o


I won this. I hadn't planned on buying it, but eventually borrowing it from someone. I COULD NOT put this down. I read it every chance until I finished it. AAH-MAZING book! 


I enjoyed this book for its story. It was cute. I was not expecting certain things... ie., trolls! But it was a completely adorable YA. I'm not a big YA fan anymore, but I grabbed this for a quick read and was surprised!



Yasmine Galenorn just pushes all my reading love buttons. She completely envelopes me whenever I jump into her worlds. I can't ever get enough of them. I continuously want more and more. I am always amazed by how fast her books come out and how wonderful they always are. 






Also, I have been listening to audio books at work. This week I am in the middle of the Chronicles of Elantra by Michelle Sagara. I unfortunately can't listen to things I haven't read already, but I thoroughly love this series. And the narration is amazing... I am really too picky about it, but justice is done with this series!!


No comments:

Post a Comment